We are an established Company dealing in diesel Powered Generators and Material Handling Equipment.
We have vacancies in our service department for Senior Mechanical & Electrical Technicians.
- Diploma or its equivalent as a minimum in both Electrical & Mechanical (Plant) discipline
- Aged between 35 to 45 years.
- Minimum of 10 years of post qualification practical experience in Generators and engine overhauls.
- Be registered with ERe
- Be computer literate
- Must possess a valid driving license with class ‘E’ as a minimum
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision and cope with tight schedules in any of our branches and in the field within and outside Kenya.
- Have a current certificate of good conduct
If you meet the above requirements, apply attaching a detailed CV, Photocopies of academic and professional certificates, postal, telephone and email contacts to reach us on or before Tuesday 9th February 2016.
Applicants not meeting the above requirements will not be considered.
The Managing Director
Blackwood Hodge (Kenya) Limited
P.O Box 45158 – 00100,