Our Client is am Engineering Company currently recruiting a Stainless Steel Fabricator / Welder / Fitter
The purpose of this job is to Working on Rod and Mesh Guards; Ability to work accurately from drawings essential.
As a welder / fabricator you will be responsible for Welding and fabricating structural steel works, Welding and fabricating sectional steels works.
- Ensure assigned work is understood prior to commencing.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Monitor the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material.
- Examine work pieces for defects, and measure work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Layout, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers.
- Report all nonconforming material to the Welding Team Leader immediately.
- Complete housekeeping duties in assigned area or project area on a daily basis and/or when required.
- Complete assigned work within given timeframe and according to specifications.
- Perform other job responsibilities as assigned by your supervisor.
- Experience in Tig welding, reading, technical and production drawings
- Primary school level / Secondary level
Relevant Work Experience
- At least three (3) years relevant experience in a similar field
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com