Our client, a global company which offers services ranging from Sports facilities, Tele communications, Real estate development and Industrial projects is seeking to recruit a Structural Engineer urgently
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with clients, architects, contractors and other professionals on construction plans
- Read and interpret blueprints and specifications to identify and develop technical design criteria for assignments in coordination with Designers and architects.
- Maintain the safety of the general public while providing engineering solutions that optimize profits.
- Provide onsite evaluations when required to assess integrity and conformance with approved plans and calculations especially the works being covered.
- Conform to engineering standards and policy regarding design philosophy, method of preparation and system of checking.
- Maintain direct, ongoing communication with the customer. Anticipates and resolves problems to the clients’ satisfaction especially the structural ones.
- Identify and manage effectively the objectives of the typical engineering presale assignment.
- Plan and control time associated with a project: schedule and schedule impacts. Research and apply relevant building materials.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Must be a registered Engineer
- Minimum 5years experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance, instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write instructions and directions that are easy to understand.
- Working knowledge of CAD technologies, including 3D software.
- Proficient with MS Office.
If qualified, send your application letter and CV email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Structural Engineer’ on the subject line by 15th January, 2016.
Do not attach your certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.