Job Ref.: IRL-263993
Location: Nairobi, with chance of travel around the country
Industry: Engineering & Construction
- Perform complex drafting assignments utilizing both manual and computer aided design and drafting software;
- Provide CAD (Computer Aided Design) and drafting support to the Sales Team and MD
- Study preliminary project design drawings and requirements
- Correct and modify drawings as and when required
- Calculate weights, volumes, and stress factors and their implications for technical aspects of designs.
- Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other data received from the MD or Sales Team
- Constant monitoring of the quality of all products manufactured by the company with specific attention to shade products.
- Management and Supervision of the Metal Fabrication Workshop, Concrete Casting Section & Shade Net Stitching room to ensure accurate & timely manufacture of all items produced with the most economic use of raw materials.
- Proposing improvement to existing systems and methods of production.
- Regular reporting on the status of work in progress to all concerned.
- Prepare Raw Material & Equipment requisitions in conjunction with the purchasing officer for approval by the GM or MD.
- Maintaining Staff Discipline as necessary in accordance with company policy & referring infringements, with recommendations, to higher authority for appropriate action.
If you meet the above criteria, send your CV and a cover letter that clearly explains your suitability for the role; with 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
NOTE: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews