Attain Enterprises Solutions Ltd. is a medium sized Software Development Company seeking to recruit System Implementers.
Reports to: Head of Implementation and Support
Duty Station: Nairobi
- BSc (Computer science, BBIT, Software Engineering)
- In addition to current qualification, CPA Part 1 and above is an added advantage
Experience: 1 year
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop individual project plan for each client implementation, providing a framework for the proactive and successful management of issues, risks and deliverables.
- Continuously communicate with the client program manager and other internal stakeholders to ensure visibility to project status and issues.
- Provide effective phone and email communication to customers, coordinating regular status calls and other activities necessary to motivate and encourage client staff toward project conclusion.
- Provide training to client during implementation.
- Prepare weekly targets and reports and give the latest status of their work
- Escalate issues on time to the supervisor or any other manager.
- Ability to manage
- Up-to-date with current trends in technology
- Creative problem solving and conflict resolution
- Customer service and Public relation skills
- Clear communicator (written and verbal)
Functional / Technical Skills
- General Business processes analysis, interpretation and modeling skills
- Deep understanding of the systems concept including the Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft Visual Studio development system, and Microsoft Dynamics specific development environments
- Server technologies: Microsoft SQL Server database, Reporting Services and Analysis Services, 3-tier Implementation, Web servers, etc.
- Internet technologies: Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), Microsoft BizTalk Server, firewalls, etc.
- Excellent documentation Skills
- Should have self-discipline
- Should be highly motivated and energetic
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of business Monday 1st February 2016.