Tai Sacco Society Limited a Large SACCO carrying out FOSA and BOSA operations, seeks to recruit dynamic and suitably qualified professional to the below listed post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare audit plans.
- Review suitability of internal controls
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures, by laws and other laws .
- Verbally communicate findings to senior management and prepare comprehensive, complete reports on the audit area.
- Establish risk based audit programs.
- Conduct value for money audits.
- Report professionally to the audit committee and administratively to the C.E.O.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Strong analytical, written / verbal communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Systems knowledge and familiarity
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi task.
- Be at least a CPA (K).
- Working experience of at least five years
- Proficiency in MS office packages and working experience in a computerised environment.
- Should be above 35 years
- Experience in a Sacco Society will be an added advantage.
If you meet the above requirements send us your C.V. together with copies of certificates and testimonials to reach the undersigned not later than Wednesday 3rd February 2016.
Tai Sacco Society Limited
P.O.Box 718 – 00216