To offer exceptional customer service to customers/travelers using the Uber system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pick and drop customers to their destinations timely.
- Maintain cleanliness of the car.
- Adhere to traffic rules and regulations.
- Maintain the general cleanliness of the car and take the car to the car wash.
- Drive to various client locations for pick-ups as assigned
- Drop clients to their destinations as assigned
- Keep records of trips and payments made
- Attend to customer complaints
- Ensure that the vehicle is always in a clean and presentable condition (inside and out)
- The driver should have an O level certificate.
- At least 4 years’ experience in driving within Nairobi and its environs with excellent understanding of the county.
- Must have a valid as a PSV driving license and a Regular (non-PSV) driving license
- He should have tech savvy abilities (smartphone savvy).
- Must submit copies of PIN certificate, National ID, Certificate of Good Conduct
- He/ She should have good command of English & Swahili.
- He / She should have very good knowledge of Nairobi and its environs
- The applicant must be well groomed.
- He/ She must have good communications skills and etiquette.
- He/ She should have good interpersonal skills and demonstrate character on responsiveness and decisiveness.
If you meet the above requirements, submit your application letter with reliable telephone contacts and a CV with 2 most recent referees.
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com by 15th January 2016