Team members will be responsible for;
- promoting the company’s services.
- help customers use the company’s product with their personal devices (primarily phones).
- must be able to work independently and quickly solve customer issues.
- must be self-driven and excited at the possibility of working in a quickly growing company!
- Degree from reputable university.
- 2 or more years of work experience in a technology related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or customer service.
- Passionate about technology.
- Familiarity working with a range of mobile devices including phones, tablets, and laptops.
How to Apply
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “TSM 1902”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. TSM 1902, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 22nd January 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.