Our Client a leading Telecommunication Company in Africa is seeking to fill the position of a Technical Account Manager for its operations in Kenya.
The successful candidate will be tasked with a duty to lead all technical sales activities with and support the Sales team on technical matters.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulate a Technical account plan which details all relevant key exec contacts,
- Provides framework for engagement with the respective operator/s,
- Formulate and action approaches to key client executives at group and country level
- Lead and manage all customer technical interactions in co-ordination with the respective Key Account Manager/s
- Oversee Technical account submissions and proposals, and take responsibility to ensure IRR margins are within expected range taking into account client, country, contract and opportunity risks.
- Provide support to MD and SD to progress their sales initiatives with Key accounts
- Support the Key Account Managers to analyze and approve customer requests for Build to Suit, colocation and upgrades which will primarily cover but not limited to the following:
- Overlap analysis using the site database for the respective operators
- Assess the colocation request against standard configuration and lay down the additional charges. This will be done in co-ordination with the respective Operations team members
- Analyze scope of the request against the MSA to determine whether its covered by the current contract
- Support the Key Account Managers for customer proposals and presentations
- Co-ordinating with the Operations team to ensure that the response and approval for requests are given on time
- Co-ordinate and actively participate in all contract discussions whenever required, in conjunction with Eaton CEO, BD Director and other executives
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Telecoms specific qualification will be an advantage.
- At least 5 years corporate account executive experience, a B2B environment. Experience in Telecoms A MUST.
- Good knowledge of the African Telecom market and especially a thorough understanding of the Kenyan Telecoms market.
- A good understanding of operator network planning processes, mobile cellular towers and In-Building Solutions (IBS)
- Excellent communication skills strong presentation Confident, determined, and entrepreneurial flare essential.
Qualified and interested Candidates to send in their CVs Only to firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com clearly indicating the title of the position on the subject line
All Applications should be received on/before 15th January, 2016