- Insert customer and account data by inputting information from source documents.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
- Good computer skills.
- Must have the ability to work in a busy environment.
- Must have good mathematical and English skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Data analysis is an added advantage.
- Must have the ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Attention to detail.
Deadline: 9th February 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****