Job Title: Sales Agent
We are looking for a representative to provide excellent service to customer in terms of ticketing reservations and to generate sales and ensure customers satisfaction.
- To do Reservations and ticketing for all clients to generate sales.
- Fare quotes to clients to provide the best applicable fares and generate sales
- To recruit and handle existing and prospective frequent fliers to win and retain loyalty.
- Printing and reconciling of sales returns to account for daily sales.
- To promote all products to create awareness and generate sales
- To promote direct telephone sales so as to reduce distribution costs and generate sales
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- KCSE Mean Grade C and above
- IATA/UFTAA diploma/basic airline fares and ticketing
- Working Experience with Amadeus is an added advantage
- Diploma / Degree in Business Administration or any business related field.
- 2-3 years work experience in a busy environment
- Team player
- Customer focused
- Good communication skills
- Pleasant personality/approachable
- Self confident and well groomed
- Customer Service Oriented
- Effective communication
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and commitment to achieve
- Self confident
All applicants should indicate the position on the subject line and forward all the applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 20 2016