Job Title: Accountant – Tourism Company
Industry: Tourism & Hospitality
Salary: 40k – 60k Gross
Our client is a tourism company that operates a number of destinations across the globe in a responsible & enlightened way.
They are looking to hire an experienced Accountant who is excellent in SAGE PASTEL.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of half year and year-end financial statements.
- Preparation and submission of all statutory payments are made on time.
- Creditors and debtors reconciliation
- Banking operations
- Ensure accurate allocation of cost to the correct cost centre’s
- Monthly stock count and valuation
- Maintaining fixed assets register
- Supplier payments.
- Cash-flow statements
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Payroll processing.
- Ensuring accurate and timely data capture and reports.
Qualification & Skills
- Degree in a business related field (Finance / Accounting)
- 2 – 3 years working experience in a similar position.
- MUST have a thorough understanding of SAGE PASTEL.
- MUST have Experience in the tourism industry as an accountant.
- Sound understanding of taxation in the Kenyan context.
- Demonstrated capacity to analyse complex situations, solve problems and manage change.
- Track record in achieving business targets, compliance and meeting legal and quality requirements.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant – Tourism Company) to email@example.com before Thursday 21st January, 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.