Our Client is a well-established Tours and Travel Company serving mainly expatriate community in Kenya.
The client has a vacancy for an Office Assistant following the promotion of the previous job holder upon completing Company sponsored training.
Job Profile: The job holder is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and orderly arrangement of furniture in the Office, preparing and serving tea to staff and guests, and supporting the Personal Assistant to the MD in routine office operations like photocopying and internal document movement.
The job has reasonable interaction with clients who are in the Company’s lounge.
- KCSE grade c+ and above overall and in English Language.
- Highly presentable and well spoken
- High degree of self confidence
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Those from disadvantaged background especially those who can demonstrate they were supported by well wishes/donor through their secondary school education and have a letter of confirmation from a religious institution or NGO will receive special consideration.
- The job holder will be required to live within close proximity with the office preferably on Ngong Road as he/she may be required in the office on short notice outside normal working hours.
Salary: A basic salary of 15,000 to be reviewed on successful probation. Company sponsorship for part- time technical, professional or higher education available.
Mode of Application
Send CV, copy of KCPE result slip and letter of confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th January 2016.