Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Adhere to the systems, policies and procedures.
- Participate in conducting internal analysis of the department by providing data related to Distribution sales performance of the region.
- Work to achieve the assigned Distributor sales targets as per Company Annual Plan.
- Continuously appraise & report on Distributors’ Networks, gaps, opportunities.
- Maintain and update Distributors database containing all the details related to distributors of the specified region.
- Ensure that all the Distributors in the particular region are aware of the various products. In case of any kind of product training, usage training etc is required the same should be arranged with the help of HO.
- Monitor the sales performance of distributors and track the sales of various products sold by Distributors.
- Ensure reports are prepared as per schedule and required format and share the reports with AM.
- Ensure stocks out are prevented at Distributors site by providing replenishment of the stock on schedule once the order is confirmed.
- Liaise with delivery person to ensure that deliveries to Distributors are done as per schedule.
- Gather market information in the Assigned Territory and share with AM/HO
- Pass on any quality related issue or complaints received from market to Quality Assurance.
- Assist marketing team in conducting all ATL and BTL activities in the specified region.
- Help other sales teams if collaboration is required for sales purpose.
- Coordinate with logistics in charge to insure timely delivery to customers.
- Share market intelligence regarding competitor activities, new products, and new customer demands with the team.
- Weekly/Monthly Route Coverage Plans-Itinerary
- Weekly & Monthly Sales Report
- Monthly New product market feasibility report
- Weekly/Monthly Market Intelligence Report.
How to Apply:
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “ 2008”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2008, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th Jan 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.