Position: Training Manager
Position Summary: The Head of Training is the cornerstone for developing and implementing the talent, procedures, products, and communication of the Training Group.
With a focus on quality, the manager is responsible for the Designing, Development, Implementation and Change Management of the training efforts.
- Minimum 5 Years experience in Training, Organization Development, Human Resource Design or related field, including – demonstrated experience in Call Center Training
- Can design course content that is written for call centers which includes role playing and lecture interaction
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Call Center experience is an advantage. Candidates with exceptional and relevant professional experience from other backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Key result areas: To assess, deliver and follow up on effectiveness of training for our staff at project level to equip them with the skills and knowledge required to develop and build their capacity.
- Establish clear and measurable training goals and objectives
- Establish lines of communication and methods of cooperation with various company-wide departments responsible for learning product and performance measurement.
- Develop methodologies for capturing and delivering and knowledge in real time through new existing systems.
- Establish clear, defined Content Delivery Standards
- Experience of delivering training in development work at field level essential
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Proven ability to coach and develop others
Applications should be sent to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.