Trojan Fire Security Ltd is a fire company based in Nairobi which was formed 2 decades ago with a vision to fulfill the ever-increasing demand of fire prevention and safety services in the Kenyan market.
We are in search for a candidate to fill the Receptionist position.
The Receptionist shall provide customer service.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Answers incoming calls, positively and warmly and makes outgoing calls as requested.
- Accurately directs caller to the appropriate people courteously and professionally.
- Answers inquiries, as needed, or directs the inquiry to the person best able to answer.
- Takes and delivers accurate phone messages.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mails.
- Schedule appointments as requested.
- Greets incoming clients and visitors in a friendly and positive way. Quickly notifies the person being visited.
- Maintains a neat and tidy reception area, and maintains a professional, comfortable general office atmosphere.
- Maintains and updates the Notice Board, to keep announcements current.
- Provides sales and secretarial support when requested.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 1-2 years experience as a receptionist/customer care via switch board.
- KCSE Certificate mean grade of C and above.
- Diploma/Certificate in front office/customer service.
- Diploma/Certificate in secretarial/business/sales related field will be an added advantage.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fluent in English and Swahili.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Good attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn on the job.
- Team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively and co-operatively with colleagues.
- Demonstration of the ability to work under sustained pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Understands and can perform basic office-practice skills, including filing, typing, photocopying etc.
Starting salary- Kshs. 20,000
Interested candidates to send their CVs with a passport picture to email@example.com indicating their current and expected salary by 15th January, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.