Vacancy: Truck Driver
The Officer at this level will report to the Officer In charge of Transport.
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical, tire pressure and brake systems;
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of the vehicle systems;
- Effective usage and good care of the fuel card;
- Maintaining the work tickets for vehicles assigned;
- Driving the vehicle as authorized;
- Taking initiative for safety of the vehicle and safety of passengers and/or goods therein;
- Maintaining vehicle and ensuring that it is in clean condition;
- Monitoring deadlines for vehicle insurance;
- Reporting of accidents and theft cases promptly; and
- Verifying and monitoring repair works.
- Served in the grade of Driver or in comparable and relevant position in public Service/Private Sector for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- A Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean Grade D (Plus) or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Current driving license free from current endorsements.
- Passed suitability test for drivers;
- Five (5) years previous satisfactory driving experience after obtaining the driving license.
- Accident free records within the last four (4) years;
- Demonstrate high level of discipline and have an accident free record within the last four (4) years;
- First-Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week at St. John Ambulance or Kenya Red Cross will have an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org before C.O.B 30/01/2016, enclosing current and detailed CV, details of day time contacts, names and full contacts of three (3) professional referees.
Lean Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification.