About VSO: VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
- Experience of direct work of livelihoods in the South,with particular experience of building resilience .
- Supporting research, planning and implementation of programmes at all levels.
- Understanding of current issues and trends in livelihoods, demonstrating skills and knowledge at equivalent level to a post-graduate qualification.
- Strong in analytical thinking and ability to plan strategically from an organisational perspective. Confident and articulate in systems thinking and working with theories of change.
- Experience of value chains and/or employment is also desirable
How to apply
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please CLICK HERE to download the job description to read more details about the position and the skills and experience we’re looking for. To submit your application, CLICK HERE and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Application closing date: 15 Feb 2016
Interview / Assessment date(s): As soon as possible
Start date: As soon as possible