Quality Management Team Leader – Driving School Services
- Degree in Business studies, Technical Education (Automotive, Mechanical Technology), Instruction / Education or equivalent from a recognized university with vast experience in managing Institutional quality and Business aspects.
- At least 8 years’ experience in Business environment, Motor Industry Technical field, Sales & Marketing or related operations.
- Experience in Driving Instruction Industry will be an added advantage.
- Proper Knowledge and understanding of traffic rules, regulations and related legislations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Developing, Implementation and Maintenance of ISO QMS will be an added advantage but not a mandatory requirement.
- Ability to meet stringent targets within defined timelines.
- A Passion and commitment for quality service performance.
- At least 35 years of age.
If you meet the above minimum requirements, urgently submit detailed CV and application indicating Current remuneration and reliable telephone contacts before 29th February 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org