with fast growing operations in Kenya, seeks to recruit talented,
creative and result-oriented professionals to fill the following
- Responding to external audit queries satisfactorily
- Effective cost control
- Ensuring proper documentation
- Ensure timely preparation of returns and statutory compliance
- Supervision of Assistant Accountants
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statement, budget performance and cash flow projection.
- Perform reconciliations, including bank, creditors, debtors, fixed assets, employers benefit costs, accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Prepare and analyze periodic budget performance and generate budget performance reports per cost center.
- Processing of functional and benefits expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets depreciation and posting of journal entries.
- Manage the processing of cash receipts, recording of revenue and receivables.
- Processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with finance policies and procedures.
- Filing all payments vouchers according to the filing procedures of the Organization and retrieving the documents when required.
- Statutory compliance
- Treasury Management
- Appraisal or analysis of new business
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in a Business related field
- Be a Certified Public Accountant of Kenya
- IT User Skills
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in a reputable organization
- Expert in ERP System
- Thorough understanding of Organization’s business and processes
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- High levels of Integrity and Ethics
- Problem solving skills
- Drive for results and achievement
- Commitment to Organization’s Vision and Values
you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your
application with a detailed CV, stating your current position,
remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job
title/reference in the field of interest directly to email@example.com by 19th February 2016.