The main responsibility is performing a range of general clerical, accounting and bookkeeping support functions in the organization.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Sort, code and enter accounts payable data,
- Check, verify and process invoices.
- Code, post and make supplier payments.
- Assist in month end reporting procedures.
- General accounts payable functions.
- Perform all necessary payables account reconciliation as advised.
- File records and maintain vendor files.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Finance Manager.
- CPA K or ACCA certification a must, B.Com with a major in an accounting related field or Degree in Business Administration.
- Experience with ERP accounting software and Sage pastel.
- 2-3 years’ experience in accounting.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
Deadline for applications is on 5th February 2016
Applications to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2046”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2046, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
(1) cover letter describing your interest (please include your salary expectations / range)
(2) Your Resume (or CV) including references
Applications will be treated confidentially.
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.