Position: Accounts Receivable Assistant
Our client, a leading manufacturing company is seeking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Assistant who will be responsible for maintaining records of all revenue sources of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set-Up new customers in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System.
- Maintain a complete customer data base both manual and updating the ERP.
- Post customer payments by recording cash, cheques, credit card and wire transactions.
- Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, customer service departments and customers.
- Prepare and arrange mailing of monthly account statements to customers and assist in month-end financial statement close.
- Ensure correct coding of all customer invoices and payments in the ERP system.
- Maintain and organize support for customer remittances (Wire & Credit Card Payments).
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history and credit line.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Reconcile customer statements and correct discrepancies as necessary.
- Support financial statement audits.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Support other accounting projects as necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
- ACCA Part 1/CPA Part 11
- At least 3 Years’ experience in a busy accounting environment.
- Experience with SAP software is a must.
- Knowledge of automated accounting systems.
- Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines, system updates and revisions, and policy changes.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th February, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, and expected remuneration, on the subject line.