ACTED Internship Opportunity
Department: Project Development Department
Position: Project Development Intern
Contract duration: Three Months with possibility of extension
Duty Station: Nairobi
Starting Date: 01/03/2016
ACTED is a non-governmental organization whose vocation is to support vulnerable population world wide and to accompany them in building a better future.
Reporting to the Project Development Officer, the successful Intern will work closely with Project Development Department within the ACTED Kenya / Somalia offices.
Key Job responsibilities
- Reporting Departments Tasks
- Project – related tasks: Inter- departmental work between Programming, Finance and Reporting.
- Internal coordination and communication
- External communications
- General filing: In collaboration with Programming, Reception and Administration
Qualifications and Competencies
- Holder of Bachelors degree in Information Science, International Development studies or related field.
- Understand and speaking French language is an added advantage
- Prior experience in Donor reporting in an INGO is an added advantage
- Well versed with computer knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with knowledge of both internal and external communications environments.
- Excellent time management, organisation, and prioritisation skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and a willingness to listen and learn from others.
If you believe you fit into the above profile, please send your application to email@example.com including your current contacts before 12/02/2016.