Channel Partner Executives at ADEC Kenya Services EPZ Ltd
About ADEC Innovations: ADEC Innovations is an ICT/ITES company providing solutions in a number of verticals including, Data and Document management, Business and knowledge Process Outsourcing, Environmental and Sustainability solutions, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare management solution and E-learning Platform Services.
As part of our plan to make our solutions and services available globally, ADEC is currently looking for Channel Partner Executive to grow new accounts within the region on a revenue sharing model.
Areas of Expertise:
Environment and Sustainability: We collaborate with our clients to assist them become more sustainable and profitable through our energy management and sustainability consulting services and solutions.
Data Management : ADEC Innovations helps address document digitization with our wide-range of comprehensive and scalable business solutions that are matched to address our client’s organization specific needs.
Business and knowledge Process Outsourcing: ADEC collaborates with you to identify and recommend services and solutions that are proven to reduce your costs, optimize resource use, and improve your operational efficiencies.
With versatility to customize and rapidly deliver robust onshore and offshore services, ADEC provides a wide range of cost-effective business offerings that can be tailored to meet your exact needs.
Many educational and training institutions today face increased pressure to provide service at a lower cost.
Knowledge Management provides customized creative solutions in both academic and corporate settings by enhancing traditional classroom, distance learning, and blended learning modalities.
With corporate eLearning solutions that can be scaled globally for various industries, Knowledge Management eLearning solutions include: curriculum design and eLearning content development; certifications, simulations, and assessments; learning management systems; mobile learning systems; and content conversion.
Role: He/She will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and recommending prospective new work within one or multiple of our verticals namely; BPO and document management, Environment and sustainability and E-learning platform solutions.
Establish and maintains customer relationships and strategic teaming partner relationships.
ADEC Innovations will provide marketing, sales and presales support.
Principal responsibilities may include:
- Identify potential customers
- Sales, Marketing and client Servicing Management
- Identify and acquire corporate clients, Institutional clients, Government clients and NGO clients for ADEC Innovations’ Products and Services within the Territory to generate revenues
- Generate Leads and convert them into realized sales
- Respond to and follow up on sales enquiries by post, telephone, email, chat and personal visits.
- Make sales visits to companies, colleges, offices, stores, shops, and door to door campaigns to potential individuals and make presentation about ADEC Innovations Products and Services.
- Monitor and report on activities to Reporting Manager and provide relevant management information, maintain lead records, sales records, reports on provided software and system
- Contribute to strong ADEC Innovation’s Business and organizational development
Desired Candidate Profile:
- He/She must be equipped or has access to adequate and competent sales, marketing, and technical resources, sufficiently knowledgeable to promote market and resell ADEC Innovations’ Products, assure prompt handling of requests, orders and deliveries.
- Any graduate /post graduate willing to start full time or part time business as Channel Partner Executive for ADEC Innovation
- Any business experience in Education and Training Industry, or any dealership, Sales, Marketing, Area Sales, direct sales, channel sales, corporate sales, Institutional sales, Products and Services marketing is considered advantage
- Good Communication and Presentation skills
- Good Team Leading skills
- Good reporting skills
Compensation: Solely commissions. Terms and conditions apply
How to Apply:
How to Apply:
Only serious candidates need to send your CV plus a cover letter outlining how your knowledge, skills and experience match the role specification to email@example.com to reach us by latest Friday, February 19th 2016.
Log onto: www.adec-innovations.com and www.adec-kenya.com for more information on our products.