Project Management Intern
We wish to give an opportunity to one intern / attaché for a three months period.
- Research on available project grants and organize on their application.
- Design a framework for grant surveys.
- Co-ordinate and assist with research analysis.
- Conduct project and grants surveys and manage corresponding administrative work
- Present findings and make data-based recommendations to the relevant teams.
- Provide the management team with pertinent information to help them make decisions on acquisition and distribution of grants to various projects.
- Gather information to help make fiscal or policy decisions, measure the effectiveness of those decisions, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Train people on project research and ensure the research are completed in a way that will allow the main goal of the research to be successfully met.
- Set standard and process for conducting surveys and research.
- Customer follow-up.
- Follow-up and coordination of marketers.
- Calling/Follow-up of new/potential clients.
- Handling all responsibilities as may be allocated by the management.
N/B: Only one opportunity is available for this position.
If this position is of interest to you, kindly email your C.V and Cover Letter explaining how you would meet the demands of this position, giving full names and contacts of 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date of this application is 27/02/2016. AfricarTrack International Ltd will only contact candidates that will be selected for interviews.