Job Vacancy: Agricultural Sales Representative
The Agricultural Sales Representative will be a member of the By Product Sales Team for our client network.
In partnership with the by product sales team, the incumbent is required to achieve maximum sales profitability for our client products, growth and account penetration within the assigned territory and market segment by effectively selling the products
Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Generating Sales leads for the organic fertilizer, with a focus on small and medium-scale farmers growing high-value produce
- Securing business accounts and customers and counselling them on farming practices
- Training customers on correct application rates for various crops
- Structuring trials on lead farmers’ farms and rigorously following up to track progress and complete sales
- Managing relationships and pushing for orders in key agrovet shops in the target area
- Tracking sales and marketing activities on our computer-based Salesforce platform
- Minimum of a Diploma in Sales
- Valid motor cycle license preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience in selling of products
- Preference for those with experience selling agricultural inputs
- Previous experience working in wastewater treatment plants, particularly nitrification and clarifier systems.
- Contacts and network within agriculture sector and surrounding areas an added advantage
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online