A diversified Agro-Processing Company based in Arusha, Tanzania is seeking to recruit a CEO to focus on further detailing and accomplishing the short and medium term strategic goals of the company.
- Implements policies set by the board and conduct all activities at all times in accordance with the board’s directions.
- Informs the board about material changes in the legal framework requirements and their implication to the company.
- Ensures the company’s commercial operations and strategies are reviewed, agreed upon and implemented to meet the goals set for growth and profitability.
- Ensure the recruitment of qualified and competent personnel.
- Ensure that expenditures are commensurate with the budgeted revenues and stay within limits approved by the board.
- Propose company operational procedures, policies, and standards.
- Must have an MBA.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have at least 10 years working experience, 3 of which must have been in a senior management position.
- Experience in an agro processing company may be an added advantage.
- Must have experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Must have strong stakeholder management, excellent people management and relationship skills.
- Experience with initiating and leading improvement programmes, developing and implementing strategic plans and overseeing change.
- Must have experience in dealing with diverse stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of financial compliance and governance requirements.
Deadline: 15th March 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****