Job Title: Agrochemicals and Pesticides Country Sales Manager
Location: Nairobi with frequent travels all over the country
Salary: Competitive Based on Experience
Our client, a strategic agricultural inputs distribution company, is looking for an experienced all-round Country Sales Manager to build and grow the business and be responsible for increasing awareness and sales of the Company products.
They are looking for someone with a willingness to roll up his/her sleeves to acquire customers and work with them.
Key Responsibilities –
- Overseeing all activities in Sales & Marketing, ensuring sales targets are met, and sales reporting
- Designing and piloting marketing events and campaigns, sales strategies, liaising with head office for material and general support
- Spearheading initiatives to connect with co-operatives, export agencies, and other growing schemes to open up new institutional sales channels
- Working with regulatory agencies and certification boards to ensure good standing
- Ensuring compliance with industry standards and internal quality systems, maintaining confidentiality and protocols
- Generating data and meeting deadlines, analyse, write and present reports
- Implementing improvements to support the development of business efficiencies
- Managing general and financial administration in collaboration with head office
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Sales, Business, Agronomy, or closely related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience, preference for those selling agricultural inputs
- Extensive contacts and network within the agricultural sector locally including medium and large scale farmers, agro vets
- Experience working with licensing, standards and certification agencies
- Thorough technical knowledge of agricultural inputs, and the local agricultural landscape
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Agrochemicals & Pesticides Country Sales Manager) to email@example.com before Monday 29th February, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.