Anglican Church of Kenya
All Saints Cathedral Diocese
Vacancy for the Post of St. Nicholas CDC Manager
All Saints Cathedral Diocese seeks to recruit a St. Nicholas CDC Manager whose role will be to coordinate all centre operations.
The position is a 4 year contract, renewable once.
- To provide visionary leadership and direction for the development of Centre programs and resources
- To maintain cordial relationship with all donors, friends and churches.
- To develop policies, strategies, plans and budget for recourse development in the Centre.
- To raise funds for the operations, programs and capital needs of the Centre.
- To supervise and co-ordinate staff and activities of the centre
- To ensure children in the home are proper cared for, disciplined.
Qualifications and Experience
- A born again Anglican
- Minimum of KCSE C+
- Bachelors of Business Administration (Entrepreneurship). Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Experience of at least 5 years in managerial position
- A clear leadership gift with the ability to articulate vision, motivate and supervise staff, delegate responsibility and develop people to maximize their potential.
- A sober, Godly life character with great capacity to adapt to complex and changing situations.
- A capable manager who can administer projects, programs and departments optimally and sustainably.
- Evidence of financial literacy and the capacity to exercise sound judgment and management practices in the oversight resources.
- Physical energy and the ability to cope with long hours of work.
- Good proposal writing and fundraising skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent oral and written communication in both English and Kiswahili
- Good experience in resource mobilization and partnership development
- A recommendation letter from the Parish and other two referees.
- Aged between 30-50 years.
Hand written applications with detailed CV and referees to reach the undersigned on or before 4th March 2016
The Administrative Secretary
All saints Cathedral Diocese
P.O. Box 10313-00100