We are manufacturers of animal feeds based at Thika and are looking for an enthusiastic, mature, self-driven candidate to take up the position of a Depot Attendant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily physical count of finished products and monthly stocktaking of all raw materials.
- Maintaining the shop in good order.
- General co-ordination of shop activities.
- Liaising with the Company salespeople on matters of stocks replenishment.
- Ensuring that cash is kept in safe and secured place.
- Timely submission of cash to the office.
- Advice customer on various animal feeds.
- Update the company management on feeds performance at any given time.
- Link sales representatives to potential customers.
- Provide intelligence and maintain register of the customer
- Any other duties assigned to you by your superiors.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Certificate in Sales and Marketing with an accounting background
- Minimum of three 2 years’ on job experience in a related field.
- Knowledge in animal feeds
- Knowledge in stock controls
- Possess good communication skills and sales personality.
- Understand the local language
Key Result Areas:
- Cash sale receipt and order acknowledgement as per customer’s order and maintain accurate and complete sales register.
- Maintain a reliable filing system for ease of reference
- Record daily delivery reports (customer/quantity).
- Forward unfulfilled order to the company for restocking
- Daily stock take and reconciliation report.
Your application should reach us not later than close of business on Friday 12th February 2016.