Vacancy: Area Marketing Services Supervisor
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Target achievement in the allocated geographic area
- Opening of new outlets and coming up with customized consumer interaction activities to drive consumption
- Expand and develop sales and marketing base in an assigned area.
- Design and implement marketing programs that drive sales, including events and account-based marketing.
- Manage and coordinate marketing activities and promotional staff in a given area.
- Accountable for marketing program success and quarterly goals.
- Evaluate area events and programs and their ability to generate sales. Use these events to build the brand, increase sales, and strengthen customer relationships
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- collaborate with the sales function
- Develop and implement targeted cross-sell / migration initiatives to drive incremental sales growth and support conversion of this sale into revenue.
- Collaborate with channel partners on development of joint marketing programs.
- Work directly with the sales teams to collaborate and execute field marketing programs
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institution in Business or a related field.
- Masters qualifications will be an added advantage
- Professional certification is preferable but not essential
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of international marketing concepts, customer service principles and practices
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven people management skills
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets (personal & team)
Qualified Candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com by 29th February 2016