Assistant Site Agent – Roads Construction
Job Ref: 203/02/2016
Our client, a roads construction and maintenance company is seeking qualified and experienced Assistant site Agent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise a Low Volume – Roads 2000 project
- Supervise construction process and ensure procedures are followed
- Work closely with site engineer in construction
- Site inspection of works.
- Measurement of building and civil works
- Supervise and co-ordinate the casual workers within the organisation
- Raising certificates
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities and Building up Unit Rates
- Preparing of interim preliminary estimates and approval of payments for workers
- Communicating and taking approvals from supervision team and clerk of works
- Ordering of Materials on site.
- Interim evaluation
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities and Building up Unit Rates.
Skills & Requirements
- Diploma in Civil Engineering, Building and Construction
- Training from Kenya Institute of Highways and Building an advantage
- At least 5 years in roads construction
- Experience in Roads 2000 required, Low seal volume
- Experience supervising construction works and managing workforces in sites
- Substantial technical awareness in overseeing civil engineering projects from inception to completion
- Sharp computer skills in Ms. Office and Engineering Projects Softwares an advantage
- Mature and self-driven with planning and organizing abilities
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application on or before 17th February, 2016 at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.