- General audit work; planning, executing, monitoring and review
- Semi Finalization of audit jobs
- Participation in external audit.
- Active participation in trainings as and when necessary.
- Audit manager or supervisor may assign any other work as required.
- Assisting audit assistants whenever they experience difficulty.
- 2 years or more in an audit Practice.
- Pursuing ACCA/CPA with level 1 completion
- Sound accounting knowledge.
- IT proficient especially in Microsoft Excel.
- ICPAK Certification is a plus.
- A clear communicator
- Effective time management skills and should be deadline observant.
- Good ethics and professionalism.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Team player and patient.
- Experience working for an audit firm is a plus.
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “ 1964”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 1964, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 12th Feb 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.