Our client, an Application Development Outsourcing Organization with a focus on the European market are looking for a Back End Developer, with minimum of 5 years experience with a recognized digital agency and has ability to work in an agile fast paced environment.
- Custom web application development.
- Develop using the Umbraco CMS framework or web application framework.
- Employ a framework or extend an existing CMS with custom coding.
- Integrating data or user accounts between multiple systems for a client.
- Integrating multiple databases and database types into one system.
- Manage a hosting environment, and administer databases.
- Scaling an application and/or its hosting environment to support increases in traffic.
- Setting up or using a version control system, and managing control with file based assets and data.
- Implementing or working with content approval and staging workflows.
- Migrating data, scripting migration of data.
- Implementing, managing or using a backup system.
- Disaster recovery.
- Securing data or access to applications with multiple user levels, or has the ability to customize based on user levels.
- Application and scripting development best practices, architecture, scalability, etc.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Must have hands on experience in ASP.NET framework and proficient in C#.
- Must have ability to execute tasks with both procedural and OOP development techniques.
- Familiarity with the syntax and control structures of C# and the .NET framework.
- Knowledge of the DOM (Document Object Model), its objects and their properties.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000/= (Approx. 1,000 USD)
Deadline: 10th March 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya;
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.