Field Sales Managers in a Beverage Manufacturing Company
Introduction: Our client, a well-established and reputable manufacturer of specialty teas and operating in the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) has new vacancies arising from business growth and expansion.
The Field Sales Manager will be responsible for leading a sales team and implementing the sales strategy in a given local territory to achieve set sales targets.
- Minimum if 4 years sales experience including 2 years’ experience in leading a sales team.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a Business field.
- Training in Sales and Brand Management.
- Must be meet standards of a good Brand Ambassador.
- Highly competent in Sales Promotion and Product visibility management for FMCG.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the FMCG Industry especially beverages.
- Very good leadership skills.
- Creativity in market penetration and maintenance.
- Knowledge of sound Sales Team Management practices including, coaching, performance management and motivation.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to selected candidate based on experience and qualifications with but the indicative gross salary is kshs 80,000 plus performance based sales commissions
Please send detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com.
The CV must show the applicant’s key competencies, positions held with start and end dates, industry worked, supervisory/leadership responsibilities, achieved sales targets and short courses attended.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview by 9th March 2016