Buildafrique Consulting Group is a multi-disciplinary consulting group of companies that offer Financial, Management, and Investment solutions in the Real Estate and Construction Industry.
The organization wishes to recruit highly motivated and result oriented individual to fill the position of Business Development & Marketing Executive.
The position will provide Business Development and Marketing support for the organization, Leads generation, Client’s Relations, Content writing, and management of the company’s social media platforms.
- Corporate sales of organizations product solutions and meeting sales targets;
- Ensures effective control of marketing results and taking corrective action to guarantee achievement of marketing objectives;
- Creating new business development opportunities;
- Maintain the marketing library, promotional materials and replenishing inventory;
- Maintaining and managing customers, clients databases, leads, and opportunities through the organization’s Business Management and Information System;
- Carrying out specific market research and customer surveys;
- Contributing and developing marketing plans and strategies; and generating marketing campaigns;
- Coming up with Client’s Relations strategies;
- Content writing and fulfilment of the organization social media, electronic, and online marketing;
- Organization’s representation in corporate functions, including generating leads;
- Systematic liaising and leads follow-up with a range of stakeholders; to generate sales opportunities for the organization.
Job Qualifications and Core Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Client relations, or related field.
- Experience in content writing, Social Media marketing, and online campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in MS-Office and associated presentation software skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Innovative, and creative.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae to: email@example.com, quoting the position title on the subject line by 11th March, 2016.
Candidates are also expected to provide details of expected remuneration.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.