Our Client a highly regarded Management Training and Consultancy Firm delivering internationally affiliated training programs in Kenya is looking for a dynamic and resourceful Business Development Assistant to be based in Nairobi to develop a new client base in the region.
- Identify potential client organizations in the region who will benefit from the firm’s services.
- Initiate contact with potential client organizations and obtain the required contact information.
- Accurately enter contact details in the client database.
- Send training and consultancy services information to new client.
- Follow up with the client and convincingly articulate to the client the benefits of training service
- Assist in registration and coordination of the training delivery.
- An Undergraduate degree in a business related course or relevant field.
- Minimum one year experience in business or client contact position.
- Ability to converse fluently in French or Rwandese.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- A self-starter with an outgoing personality.
- Confidence, drive, energy and motivation to succeed.
- Able to spend a significant amount of work time on the telephone.
- Ability to handle routine tasks.
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.