Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Thika Road, Ruiru
Our Company, whose core business is the international trade of frozen products, beverages and fast moving consumer goods seeks to recruit a Business Development Manager to Develop business models for the technologies which include projected sales, potential market penetration, gross margins, risk analysis, and business feasibility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Market research and development through guidance from the marketing function.
- Ensures that appropriate marketing strategies are rolled out in a timely and efficient manner
- Leads the identification of, and secures new markets (Local and International), and builds supply chain relationships and partnerships with suppliers and customers (Supply and market side)
- Develop and maintains relationships with customers to gain knowledge of future market and customer needs
- Initiate new product and technology benchmarking activities which include testing, component analysis, cost analysis, design comparisons, market channel analysis, risk analysis, etc.
- Develop tools and materials to be used to enhance sales and visibility of the company
- Produce marketing analysis and reports / presentations to division and group management as needed.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Train and lead a team of marketers, merchandisers in achieving and exceeding targets
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Sales and Marketing or related field
- Master’ in Business Administration- Marketing will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years work experience in FMCG Sales and Marketing
- Innovative / creative background and capabilities
- Premier customer service mentality and proven track record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Member of Marketing Society of Kenya
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th February, 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.