Position: Account Supervisor
Position Summary: The Account supervisor is responsible of evaluating, monitoring and developing overall Team Leader’s and Agents’ performance and ensuring the efficient day-to-day running of account operations.
The Team Leader Supervisor will also be responsible for coordinating the day to day Operational activities within the contact center.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, monitor and evaluate the teams’ daily performance and where applicable, take corrective action to ensuring the teams meet daily key contact center performance goals for customer satisfaction, quality, productivity and key performance metrics.
- Review productivity and attendance reports, and coach Team Leaders to improve performance.
- Conduct formal Team Leader weekly performance reviews, including performance development plan and assist agents with career development.
- Monitor real time account performance to ensure Service Level and other KPIs are met.
- Ensure that HCC client’s questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly and address client requirements that require escalate appropriately.
- Manage all client communication and requests in the absence of the Service Delivery Manager.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Operational processes and procedures.
- Analyze, Report and resolve system, client and operational issues that impact service delivery.
- Improve Quality results by recommending changes.
- Carry out weekly inspections of the following:
- Agent Folders
- WPR Sessions
- Agent Coaching Sessions
- One on one coaching and WPR sessions
- Help in execution of directives on areas of development while working closely with the Service Delivery Manager, Quality and Training Manager & WFM.
- Maintain open lines of communication with agents, peers, trainers, Business Leaders, HODs & Quality Analysts.
- Compile and prepare daily, weekly and monthly agents stack ranking & 4-Blocker reports as well as account reports in a timely manner and in accordance with approved reporting standards.
- Provide regular feedback to the Operations, WFM & Quality assurance departments on areas that can improve productivity, quality and customer experience.
- Keep informed of all new products and services and ensure that agents are properly trained to handle questions about any of them.
- Participate in the Interviewing and hiring of prospective Team Leaders and other Operations staff.
- Assist in administering team attendance records, vacation planning, staffing schedules and forecasts.
- Attend daily HCC Operations meetings and participate in Weekly client performance review sessions.
- Manage Team Leader Schedules in liaison with WFM
- Cover floor operations in the absence of the Team Leader
Education and Experience:
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Must have past experience in a Call Center
- Fluent in the English Language (neutral and clear accent)
- Good knowledge of Kiswahili (where applicable)
- Refer to career progression chart for experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Good understanding of Performance Management Programme
- Previous experience in leading teams
Key competencies and attributes:
- Demonstrated exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Strive to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of service line Key Performance Indicators.
- Attention to detail, good numerical skills and exceptional listening skills.
- Excellent reporting and presentation Skills
- Excellent Coaching and leadership Skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a strict deadline driven environment
- Maintains healthy team dynamics through well developed conflict management skills
- Recognises and acknowledges team and individual performance
Interested and qualified candidates to send in their resumes to email@example.com clearly indicating the position on the subject line and the deadline for application is 12th February 2016.