Job Title: Call Center Trainer / Quality Monitor
Number of Positions: 2
Objective of the position: The Call Center Trainer is responsible for training call center agents. This position conducts On the Job Training, agent coaching and knowledge testing to execute the tasks assigned to call center agents.
The Call Center Trainer is also responsible for updating, enhancing and producing training materials, identifying and recommending ongoing / new training in alignment with call center customer service philosophy and business needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess training needs of agents.
- Development and maintenance of training curriculum
- Training and Quality Assurance team, as needed, to achieve overall goals and objectives
- Conduct coaching sessions with trainees team members and supervisors to achieve high performance levels.
- Mentor new team members to achieve assigned targets.
- Facilitate New Hire Training on – Products – Systems – Process – Logistics
- Coordinate training programs for call center staff.
- Capture and retain attention of training audience
- Design and maintain measurement tools for competent training.
- Recognize and advise on opportunities for operational enhancements to improve productivity.
- Facilitate training programs for new and existing call center agents using a variety of instructional techniques and formats, such as role playing, simulations, calibrations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, games, etc.
- Monitor Training program performance; recommend and implement modifications to systems and procedures
- Conduct On-the-Job training to ensure appropriate knowledge transitions, and high customer service skills in alignment with the call center trusted partner philosophy.
- Performs basic training administrative functions (e.g. enrollment of trainees in classes, assign courses/tests to trainees, review training progress and generate training reports).
- Maintain relationships with system administrators and report any site issues that impact productivity
- Facilitate customer training sessions via conferencing applications
- Assist with the development and maintenance of training curriculum
- Demonstrate creativity and solutions-oriented problem solving skills to meet team objectives
Qualifications / Skills / Competencies
- University Degree in a related discipline is required
- A minimum of 5 years previous contact center experience preferred.
- Should have a proven track record and in training and quality assurance in a call/contact center environment.
- Experience in customer service training
- Must have coaching experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and all relevant training software
- Creative and innovative and always ready to try new ideas
If qualified send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.