Chief Academic Officer – Head Of quality Assurance & Standard
Our Client in education sector is seeking a Chief Academic Officer to provide collaborative leadership and guidance in designing, developing and implementing a portfolio of graduate degree and certificate programs that advance the strategic vision and mission of institute.
- Ensures the overall academic integrity and oversees the academic process for the College. Designs, develops, and implements a portfolio of degree and certification programs. Oversees the academic leadership team and determines academic priorities.
- Designs, plans, and implements innovative online educational solutions and instructional design models.
- Serves as the primary resource for academic data and information. Conducts analysis of market trends for the purpose of developing new programs and initiatives.
- Directs activities related to evidence-based instructional design, learning assessment, compliance and accreditation.
- Directly or indirectly manages faculty and staff. Provides leadership and guidance to staff and faculty. Schedules and assigns work. Determines priorities and sets deadlines.
- Oversees training, salary administration, and performance management of faculty and staff. Directs the setting of goals and priorities, and motivates and monitors the progress of faculty and staff, including senior faculty and technical staff.
- Knowledge of student services, registrar services, library services and institutional research.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Education preferred or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in academic leadership.
- Excellent analytical, written and communication skills, with the ability to prepare and deliver presentations to senior executives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing and prioritizing multiple projects.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, adjust to changing priorities and perform well under pressure.
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line as the Chief Academic officer –Head of Quality Assurance & Standard before or on 26th February 2016.