Job Title: Client Relationship Managers (To Sell VSAT / Fibre / Wimax)
Position Overview: The main responsibility is procurement of new Business as well as maintaining and growing existing accounts.
- Develop strategic and competitive sales marketing concepts.
- Seek and acquire new customers
- Visit clients and make sales pitches and ensure swift and efficient closure of the business.
- Follow up on collections and ensure timely payment
- Adhere to the company’s sales policies and educate potential clients on the same.
- Provide excellent account management and in line with this cultivate first point contact between the company and clients and use excellent interpersonal skills to keep the business relationships strong.
- Handle sales administrative issues as necessary
- Conduct price surveys, customer satisfaction surveys and other market research in liaison with the Marketing Department
- Conduct market intelligence on media gaps and business opportunities and guide the sales team on opportunities on the ground and how best to take advantage of them
- Supervise the sales team and ensure targets are met
- Prepare weekly reports and any other reports to provide timely guidance on any intervention.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Holders of a Diploma or Degree in a Business related field.
- At least 25 years of age
- Sales experience- Over 2 years
- Experienced in selling VSAT/Fibre/Wimax a MUST.
- Pro-active and motivated self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills.
- Computer literate.
- Communication & leadership skills.
- Track record- of success in Sales and Marketing
Qualified candidates should send CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.