Our client is a leading construction company. The client seeks to recruit an experienced dynamic, self-motivated and results oriented Administrative Assistant.
The person will be responsible for providing quality and efficient administrative and logistical support in order to contribute to the achievement and development of engineering projects.
Reporting to: Managing Director
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage stationery stock levels, raise purchase requisition for office supplies.
- Create and manage filing systems – maintain and update files & records.
- Respond to routine correspondence, handle e-mail and telephone communication, requests & enquiries and other communications systems and processes to appropriate parties.
- Manage petty cash spend ensuring it within approved budgets.
- Ensure the office is clean, presentable and neat at all times.
Calendar and Diary Management:
- Organize, schedule and monitor appointments for the Managing Director.
- Organize and coordinate off-site meetings with prospective clients.
- Develop and consistently update internal directory with key internal and external contacts for speedy reference.
- Serve as the HR focal point i.e. coordinate recruitment, training, leave management, keep records of staff, organize new hire inductions, coordinate appraisals etc.
- Work in close collaboration with other departments e.g. Finance and Procurement to assist in processing documentation such as tenders and reports as may be requested.
- Support the Project team in following up of action points.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Secretarial Studies, Office Management or related field.
- At least three years administrative support and office management experience.
- Front office experience and public relations skills would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of office administrative practices
- Executive support skills
- Excellent customer service skills, very polite, friendly and presentable
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proactive and with high energy
- Excellent presentation skills
- Attention to detail and organized
- Possess Professionalism, courtesy, tact, sound judgment and strong people skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ready to learn
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their CVs and Application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12th February, 2016.
Applications should be supported by three current known referees, academic and professional qualifications and current mobile and email contacts.
Kindly quote your current and expected salary and clearly outline how your skills and experience meet the specifications of the position.
Please note that we do not charge or accept any fees at any stage of the recruitment process.