Our client, a leading Corporate Cab Company wishes to recruit a Finance Manager position to join their team of professionals.
The successful candidate shall be in charge of managing all the financial control systems in the organization.
Nature of Work: Permanent
Reporting To: Director
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage both the debtors and creditors accounts on time
- Liaise with the operations department and other departments in advising on financial flow and spending
- Making tax remittance and other government remittances
- Financial reporting and reconciliation of accounts
- Manage the team to ensure that invoices are done and delivered on time
- Management of both petty cash and cash flow
- Financial estimations and forecasting and advising the management on financial standing of the company
- Monitor and supervise the other staffs in the finance department
- Preparation of financial report and liaising with the auditor
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports
Qualifications and Skills:
- A Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting/ Finance
- CPA section four
- At least three years progressive experience in finance
- Good knowledge in Quick books
- Keen on detail and good time management skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
Qualified and willing candidates can send their CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th February 2016 indicating your salary expectations.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be considered.