Job Title: Corporate Sales Account Manager
Industry: Technical Service
Salary: 150K – 250K
Our client is a leading provider of innovative water purification systems and is seeking to hire an experienced, dynamic and results oriented individual to fill the position of Corporate Sales Account Manager.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships across multiple levels of large, complex national accounts
- Demonstrate ability to understand and communicate business strategies, priorities, initiatives, and most critical challenges associated with large financial organizations
- Develop and execute business plans aligned to corporate goals. These plans should provide creative solutions to the customers. Includes maintaining and managing detailed account plans as required.
- Understand and participate in execution of complex financial transactions.
- Lead and influence internal efforts to meet account product and service needs including response to RFPs.
- Lead internal and external teams to execute against business plans and customer needs.
- Communicate and coordinate execution of plans with all stakeholders (suppliers, technical, Corporate, Operations, etc.)
- Maintain highest level of customer service and technical support with assigned customer base.
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions, pricing, discounts and allowances
- Maintain accurate assessment of target and opportunity funnel within the Customer Relationship Management system.
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management system to accurately reflect territory activity, contact information and opportunities.
- Identify business opportunities by qualifying prospects, analyzing sales options in a bid to close sales effectively.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance and recommending service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market and competitor activities.
- Contribute to team effort by achieving the set sales targets and accomplishing related tasks
- Degree in Business/ Commerce/ Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in corporate sales will be an added advantage.
- The Corporate Sales Account Manager MUST have the ability to network with key decision makers in organizations and maintain good working relationship with them.
- She/he should be ready to play a pivotal role in achieving the sales targets and generate new revenues for the company.
- She/he must have a proven track record of closing sales and meeting sales targets.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Corporate Sales Account Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 4th March 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.