with fast growing operations in Kenya, seeks to recruit talented,
creative and result-oriented professionals to fill the following
- Quality customer service
- Customer satisfaction
- Creating customer loyalty
- Timely response to customer complaints
- Implementing policies and standards pertaining to customer relations.
- Attending to customer complaints and expediting correction and following up to ensure resolution.
- Facilitating customer education on the Organization’s products and services through shows, exhibitions and fairs and other promotional activities.
- Promoting new products to enhance customer service.
- Maintaining of records and directory of VIPs for contact purposes.
- Selling the Organization’s s products and offering quality customer service.
- Demonstrating products and services to existing and potential customers and assisting them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Making telephone calls, visiting customers and researching sources for developing prospective customers.
- Expediting resolution of customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions.
- Advising management on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Providing and maintaining customer records.
- Participating in trade fairs, expo’s, industry conferences in order to enhance sales growth.
- Bachelor Degree in Communication, Marketing, Business Management or related field
- IT User Skills
- Two (2) years relevant work experience
- Thorough understanding of Organization’s business and processes
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills and influencing skills
- Problem solving skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Drive for results and achievement
- Commitment to Organization’s Vision and Values
you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your
application with a detailed CV, stating your current position,
remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job
title/reference in the field of interest directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th February 2016.