Our client seeks to hire a diligent, organized and hardworking person for the position of a Debt Collector.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect payments on past due bills
- Maintain a complete debt collection portfolio
- Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed
- Locating and establishing contact with debtors
- Daily banking and processing received cheques and cash
- Ensure all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses
- Record new commitment to repay debt
- Purge records if debt has been satisfied
- Prepare reports for management.
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Degree/ Diploma in Business Management or related field
- Knowledge of proper and ethical debt collection techniques
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites Word, Excel and Access
- Strong negotiating, counseling, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to be discreet while working with confidential information.
- Able to work well as a team and on own initiative
Interested candidates should send their CV and application letter to email@example.com by COB 23rd February 2016.