Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To drive the vehicle and be responsible for its maintenance and upkeep
- To facilitate travel as required by the office
- To regularly maintain the vehicle in a roadworthy, safe and legal condition
- To ensure that the vehicle records such as logbook, maintenance and fuel cards are up to date and are submitted to the line manager monthly.
- To support the administration of the office whenever not engaged in driving or vehicle maintenance
- To be given assigned other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Qualification and experience
- Posses as KSCE Certificate
- 10 years consisted driving experience in large organization attached to top management
- Must hold class A, B, C and E, valid and clean Driving Licence
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- Familiar with roads, traffic regulations and building names.
- Ensure passenger safety, and able to maintain simple maintenance
- Must understand driving and business etiquette for senior management
- Good communication skills
- High level of intergrity and patience while being able to take instruction to the latter
- Ability to drive both automatic and manual vehicles
- To know Nairobi area well and also be quite familiar with the other main cities in the country i.e. must have good knowledge and experience of the roads and destinations within the country
- Knowledge in Mechanics will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position details by 5th February 2016 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants
E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted