Job Location: Kenya, Nairobi
Elective Africa is a leading organizer of education and expedition travel programs.
The intern will be tasked with
- thoroughly research and understand the product, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives and overall business requirements in the industry;
- identifying emerging opportunities in the experiential travel industry;
- conduct marketing activities geared towards enhancing the EA brand value;
- selling and managing client accounts and maximize revenue generation whilst bringing in new business through a variety of lead generation activities.
While assisting with a wide range of assignments, the intern will gain experience and training in many aspects of Business Development and a good understanding of working with a diverse team of people.
If your performance exceeds expectations, you will be offered a position in the company at the end of your internship.
- A bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field Tourism Management, with a second upper
- Must have achieved at least a B+ of equivalent in high school
- Professional qualification in marketing field will be an added advantage
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Be committed to succeeding in a team context
- Team player and ability to comfortably relate with cross cultural teams
- Outstanding communication skills (writing and verbal) and excellent presentation skills
- Willingness to work long & often odd hours under no supervision
How to Apply
To apply, send your application letter, resume and copy of degree & KCSE certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following to be received by February 17, 2016
Subject line must read: Position of Marketing and Business Development Intern-Feb 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted