Reports to: Quality Assurance Manager
About Soko: Soko aspires to transform the status quo of how trade is conducted with emerging Markets acting as a catalyst for supply chain innovation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform desired electroplating processes on products.
- Ensure quality of electroplated items.
- Keep detailed, organized records and complete required documentation for the associated tests.
- Act as the custodian of all lab equipment, tools and inventory.
- Carry out weekly stock taking and ensure healthy levels of all inputs.
- Execute Laboratory Testing Procedures that he/she uses regularly.
- Select and prepare/calibrate appropriate equipment and/or instrumentation
- Prepare testing reagents (standards, etc.) as needed.
- Maintain a clean work area as well as understand and execute proper disposal of wastes.
- Perform responsibilities thoroughly and on time.
- Properly label chemicals and reagents with all needed quality documentation.
- Be available for occasional, short shifts of work on alternating Saturdays
- PC operation and Windows-based program.
- Understanding of chemistry and math on a fundamental level.
- Analytical laboratory skills (such as weighing and pipetting)
- Time management.
- Initiative and attention to detail.
- Verbal and written communication skill
- A diploma or above in a chemistry related field.
- Knowledge on electrical circuits is an added advantage.
- Experience in using basic computer applications.
- Experience in manufacturing and/or Workshop operations is preferred.
If interested in this amazing opportunity, passionate to innovate and grow within emerging markets while having fun, send your CV to email@example.com with the subject title ELECTROPLATER.
*Soko is an equal opportunity, anti-corruption, and affirmative action employer.